Blogging is a great way to build your business and professional reputation, your online presence and your personal brand. Since I started my blog six years ago, I’ve created a readership of 50,000 page views per month, amplified my professional network to over 10,000 social media followers, been invited to travel internationally to speak at conferences and events, received business and blogging awards, made money from speaking engagements, product sales and advertising… and had a lot of fun in the process! If this sounds like a fit with what you’d like to achieve in 2013, then come along to one of my brand new Blog Writing Retreats where you will be led through a process to:
- Define your blogging goals, including your key messages, target audience, integration with existing or future business operations, potential alliance partners and promotional opportunities to get the most important outcome for your blog – loyal readers!
- Research and write a series of posts that you can broadcast into the coming weeks and months
- Get set up on a blog platform, if you don’t already have one
- Build a social media strategy for promoting your blog via the most relevant social media platforms for your business and brand; and
- Develop a plan for monetizing your blog
With just four participants per program, you’ll get plenty of 1:1 time and advice tailored to your business objectives and blogging goals.
Southern Highlands Retreat: 7th and 8th February – book here
Sydney Workshop: 13th and 14th February – book here
EARLYBIRD OFFER ends this Friday 11th January. And with only 4 places on each program you just might want to book now to secure your spot.