I’ll be at the 4th Women on Boards Conference on 8-10 May 2013 and wonder if you’d like to join me? For more information about the conference, click here, but in a nutshell, the conference will provide women with an unparalleled opportunity to learn, network and hear from global experts to drive their careers in the workplace and boardroom. This year the conference will feature five international speakers.
Noted for dealing with the difficult and cutting edge issues, the Conference will feature sessions and thought leadership on a broad range of topics from its line-up of inspiring Australian and international speakers, including:
- Patricia Bellinger, Executive Director of Executive Education at Harvard Business School, Director Sodexo & Nordic Windpower (USA)
- Umran Beba, President Asia Pacific Region PepsiCo & Turkey’s 2nd Most Powerful Business Woman
- Launa Inman, CEO Billabong & Non Executive Director Commonwealth Bank Australia
- Alison Maitland, author, journalist & commentator on the future of work (UK)
- Gary Bird, General Manager Australia & New Zealand MEDA Pharmaceuticals
- Sally Muggeridge, Non Executive Director TOTAL Upstream UK Ltd, member of the general synod of the Church of England & Master of the Worshipful Company of Marketors (UK)
- The Hon Kristina Keneally, CEO Basketball Australia & former Premier of NSW.
A further six interactive discovery sessions and a limited number of 90 minute complimentary mentoring sessions are also on offer. Held on both Conference days in the after lunch sessions, the interactive Discovery Sessionsare a great chance to get up close to the people, skills and topics that will help you succeed in the boardroom, in the office and in your life.
The conference will be preceded by a workshop on 8 May to help women gain the vital skills to improve their visibility, build resilience and be impactful in the workplace and the boardroom.
Date: 8-10 May 2013
Where: Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
For more information and to book visit the Women on Boards website.