Join me at this business luncheon on 31st October 2012 in Sydney which will examine the ASX diversity principle and its impact on the gender diversity of listed companies. It features some of Australia’s most respected business leaders: to be moderated by Gordon M Cairns, with an expert panel including Elizabeth Broderick F Fin, Jillian Segal AM and Helen Conway, as they address:
- Finsia’s Significance of the gender divide in financial services 2012 survey results
- The status of EOWA reforms and what the new regime will look like
- Reporting under new ASX Governance principles – is it working?
- Are businesses are taking notice and have the champions of change been effective?
- What do people on the ground think – have perspectives changed?
To register, simply call Finsia on 1300 346 742 or register online. And don’t forget to let me know when you’ve registered so I can look out for you there, and if you’d like to sit together at my table we’ll organise that too 🙂