Don’t forget that earlybird pricing to the forthcoming Executing Women’s Initiatives Within Firms event end on 17th December. This important one-day connected forum will explore important issues for the advancement of women in firms including:
- Building a strategic network for an effective and successful career in firms
- Identifying and breaking through the myths surrounding women in firms
- Making positive changes within firms for dynamic career paths for female employees
- Creating inspiring role models that all women within firms can aspire to for the success of their careers
- Utilising online networks and tools for the advancement of womenís careers within firms
Click here for more information and to register now – I’ll be there chairing the event and all sphinxx readers can register at the Member Discount rate – a saving of $250 on standard registration.